Sunday, November 6, 2011

Open Rebellion



I dont know where it came from or why...

But today i just had this thing on my mind...

It kinda just crept in on alot of situations:

As i did my hair in the bathroom,

When i sang in church,

As i played the piano

When i listened in on somthing someone said.

As i walked outside and felt the cold air on my face...

I just couldnt help but think of it..

It came from out of no where,

Just this random desire from somewhere deep within i guess...

I cant even explain why i even felt this way...

Since i told myself and banned myself i couldnt anymore...

But today i rebelled against myself and i couldnt stop thinking of you,

And that I missed you... i missed you a whole lot...

But not because i was missing what you did for me...

Quite the opposite actually, i just missed doing things for you...

Like:


Kissing you like i did when you were having a bad day.

Or hugging you to let you know someone cared

Today i missed getting you little things and giving them to you.

Writing you cryptic messages for you to solve..

I missed scratching your head and saying i love you...

And listening to your day, and helping you remember silly things...

I just missed those little things that ment so much...


Today i just wanted to be yours again.

Just for a moment...

I dont know... to let you know i care...

so deeply...

so strongly...

That I'd go hungry id go blind for you...

Cause today i just wanted to be your support.

Not for me.

But to see that contagous smile on your face.

To have the knowledge that i ment something to someone i love...

That i could help them be happy and be a part of that.

I just wanted that again... just for today.


Its not practical i know.

Its probably just the time of year or maybe its just the day...

But today i just really couldnt help but wish i could do something for you.

Cause i saw the big picture.

And i just wanted it... and i wanted it with you.

Cause today i remembered how good it was once apon a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment