Thursday, December 30, 2010

Haunted

"its not about the scars, its all about your heart"
yet... sometimes... i feel my scars define me... and cloud over my heart... and sometimes i feel like no one can look over them...
Im sorry... im so sorry...
My scars haunt me. and they ruin things going right. i hate you, i hate my scars, i dislike parts of the past, and dislike who i once was... yet... its not me anymore... its not me...
Its not about the scars... its about my heart...
and my heart has changed...
You make me me...
Im sorry, im so terribly sorry.

2 comments:

  1. you're right. it's not you anymore. you have changed. and you have done everything that you need to do to fix as much as you can. i love you. you are amazing. the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a couple of song lyrics for you. I think it could possibly help. One line is in a song called scars by runaway city. It says " if these scars are all I have, to mark the pages of my life then I guess my storys told, by a dull and dirty knife. The past falls down on me, like the freezing rain. The scars won't go away but it's different with the pain." another song is called it's the only one you got by 3 doors down and it goes like this. "Mistakes do not define you now, they tell you who you're not. You've got to live this life you're given. Likes it's the only one you got." You've got scars that are bringing you down... But they stay there to remind you of what happened and to learn from it. You're a good person. Don't forget that.

    ReplyDelete