Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hello my familliar stranger

I think about you alot now a days dear
Thinking its not too long until your actually here
You and I dont speak every day
But if we did this is what i would say...


I want you to know that i love you very much
That i think about you often
And i imagine your sweet gentle touch.


I want you to know that im always praying for you
That i wish for you the best
And i wonder if you think of me too.


I want you to know that your amazing and funny
That you're incredibly handsome
And that i honestly dont care if you have money.


I want you to know that im making me my best self
So that im everything you need
And so that who i am will match with yourself.


I want you to know that im excited for you and me
That just around the corner we will be
And that together we will be so so so happy...


I think about you alot dear
Where ever you are ...
Whoever you are...
Whatever you want...
And
Whenever i meet you... if its next year or five from now...


I want you to know that i love you very much and im proud of you already.
I really do pray for your happiness and for your safety and for your choices...
You mean more to me than alot of things right now, and i know that is silly but...
If your someday gonna be my everything, why not let you know that i love you...
cause i already know that i do. :)


My dear hubby, im excited to meet you- whoever you are.


(insert us here)

No comments:

Post a Comment