Sunday, June 6, 2010

Open Your Lips and Let the Sound Come Out

Fear is such an interesting thing,
It drives you to do things you wouldn't normally do....

I am scared, scared of what is going to come, what is happening,
Scared of this whole thing,
Scared of you and scared of me...
Together...

SPEAK.
Say something,
Anything.

I need to hear it.

I need you to speak.

Calm me down, insure a little confidence into me.

I know it is wrong to let others into your life and allow them to control you in some ways, but i am not going to lie, i like what i have... To a certain point... Am i really happy?...
I am afraid i caused this...
I am happy, when i am next to you, when i can see you, hear you, smell you, touch you... anything with you,
But i am too attached, too early...
I made my life too hard...
I did this to myself...
I hate this...
Its not fair...
A waiting game that will seem to last a life time.

Why do i have to do such stupid things?..
But at first it sounded so smart...
I decive myself...

The other end of this...
Tell me, are we matching?
Are you not concerned at all?
Speak speak speak..
Please...
I feel like i am going crazy, locked up in my own head...
SPEAK!

No comments:

Post a Comment