Sunday, June 6, 2010

Wonder Wander


I wonder how much hope i have bundled in the wrong idea...
I wonder what is really going wrong right now when i think its right...
I wonder what is in store for me, and for what i want, can i have it...
I wonder if you read this...
I wonder if anyone can tell where my words come from...
I wonder if i am too depressing, too happy, too critical, too... something....
I cant help but wonder....



But the more i wonder, the more i wander,
And the more confused i get...


I wonder what i can do and cant do, so then i wander into the territory of my unknown, and the more confused i get... You see because then i try to do what is right maybe after its too late, and
then feelings get hurt and silence begins and i am miserable again...



So maybe i should stop this stupid wondering that seems to cost me,
I am sick and tired of being taxed for being me...



I am running myself over, and over again...
But this is all too strong to be stopped, everything is too important to me,
So i continue the strength of my own disaster...
Killing me... all by myself...

Cant i change?...



Stop wondering steff.
Stop wandering steff.
Be normal.
Be someone else...
Become...



Sometimes, i simply hate me.

1 comment:

  1. Just be your great self. Everything works out when you are your best self, because that's all you can offer. Just be your best self and things will work out for the best. You reap what you sow.

    ReplyDelete