Friday, February 19, 2010

Humble Abode

Home.
Home.
I finally made it home.
I'm here, and a little more grown.
I went away for awhile,
But now i am here once again.
Home, my long lost wonderful friend.

Home.
Home.
I cried when i came back.
My little house was under attack.
So I went away for awhile,
But i am laying on my home floor,
Now with a lock installed on my door.

Home.
Home.
I love this place i left for too long
And i will admit it was wrong
That i went away for awhile,
But i am breathing like before
This place called home i adore.

Home.
Home.
I need my home...
I needed to come home.

Home.
Home.
And now i am here.
My little soul will not shed another tear
For being away, another day,
Cause i am here to stay.
Home.
Home.
I am here to stay.

1 comment:

  1. there is no arrangement of words i could use to accurately describe how much i envy you..

    ReplyDelete