Thursday, March 25, 2010

Selfdestruct

I am at battle with myself and myself only.
Go, no, stay.
Come, no, leave.
Love? no, like.
I am confused with my own thoughts.
Good, no, bad.
Talk, no, stay quiet.
I cant even let it out.
Shut up, no, talk!!!
Talk
Talk
Talk
Tell who needs to know.
Tell them.
Do it.
No,
Not again.
What am i doing?
Well, i am trying to heal myself...
When really i am not a doctor.
Its like asking for rain in the desert.
Or like eating strawberries to taste watermelon.
Its not working.
Just like it didnt work for you...
But should i tell you that?
Probably not.
Help.
Say what you feel, no, keep it in.
When do i know what to do?
Rarely.
I am at battle with myself, and neither side is winning,
I am at battle with myself, and i cant heal my wounds fast enough.
I am at battle with myself, trying to work it out,
I am at battle with myself, breaking down inside.
I am at battle with myself, and i cant find a way to win.
I am looking for the rain in a desert,
Eating strawberries for watermelon,
None of it makes any sense.
And that is why im at battle.


come out alive steff... please.

No comments:

Post a Comment