Sunday, December 27, 2009

Four Letters

Talked to that one last night, talked just a little, but it was enough, and a little glimmer of hope shines through. In my mind i can see things working out or smoothing themselves. I know what i have said over and over again, and im sticking to my word but i can help but feel this hope, cause that is what i have needed for so long. Hope. Hope. Hope. That long lost hope. And it comes from inside, from the person inside me who has been trapped. Who has been shadowed over with others shadows. But the person is breaking through is begining to shine. My shining hope. Finally. I think everything is going to be okay. I lost my hope when everything seemed crashing, but its back, and i realize that life is so much better when you have hope. Hope, finally i have hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment